Sunday, January 20, 2013

Maggie | Snow Day 

My very first post, and who better to share it with than my sweet pup, Maggie! Please share in this journey with me and see how my pictures (and myself!) evolve with each family, newborn, maternity, child, wedding, and engagement session I share on my blog.

Meet Maggie! She's full of life and love. We brought her home from a breeder in Indiana about a year and a half ago. There were ten other puppies to choose from but she was the most curious of them all. She climbed over, swatted at, and nipped tails of all the other pups. When I first tried to pet her, she wanted nothing to do with me. She just wanted to run! With her floppy ears and little nub of a tail she had, I knew she was ours! You will most likely see many more pictures of her as she is my #1 subject. These pictures were shot in our backyard, her favorite spot to be.




Be sure to get outside with your kids this winter. Snow shots make for great memories and look wonderful hanging on your walls during the holiday season. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment